Job Title: Creative Content Managers
Job Industry: Media
Job Location: Nairobi
Salary: 80k – 100k
Are you creative and switched on?
Do you keep up with latest music, movies, urban and lifestyle trends?
We are looking for you!!
Our client is a fast growing media company in Kenya.
They are looking for Creative Content Managers who will be curators of content that is targeted to different groups.
Roles of the Creative Content Manager:
- Developing and managing a network of freelance content providers across a broad spectrum of news categories.
- Choosing from a variety of offered content on a daily basis, based on a budget, a minimum amount of posts (10/day), and arranging for transmission and posting.
- Editing submitted material for content, language, quality and demographic messaging.
- Commenting on news posts, in audio, video, graphic or text format.
- Sharing content with other content managers, as well as cooperating on any re-editing, re-formatting or follow up.
- Taking content from various areas of the internet and posting it to their demographic.
- Reacting to international/local news, happenings, social media threads, and posting this reaction and responding to user comments.
- Setting up interviews, podcasts and live broadcasts from events, analysts/commentators offices/homes.
- Meeting targets of post page views.
If you believe this describes you and have what it takes, kindly share a link/portfolio/video/audio of your previous or current work to email@example.com .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.