Vacant Positions: Customer Care Agents
Job Summary: Preferred candidate should have a minimum of one year experience in an administration role in a busy office preferably.
Qualification Level: Diploma
Experience Level: Entry level
Experience Length: one year
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Receive clients and direct them to the correct staff member
- Recording and following up customer complaints
- Coordinate messenger services
- Monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Liaising with customers, managers and all other departments in the organization
- To provide administrative support and assistance when required
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
- Assist with event planning and implementation
- Monitor and maintain office supplies and ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time by the company.
- KSCE C- and above.
- Minimum diploma in Business management / Customer service or related course.
- Minimum of one year experience in an administration role in a busy office preferably.
- Experience in the use of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Highly organized, enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to uphold high ethical and professional standards.
- Upholds administration ethics.
- Problem solving skills and time management.
- Ability to work well with other members of staff and flexibility to undertake other additional responsibilities.
Please send your cv to email@example.com or visit http://www.pealrite.co.ke