Job Title: Customer Feedback Leader
Reporting To: Group Marketing Director
Start Date: Soonest
Period: to Dec 31st 2018 contract with a 3 month probation
Budget: 100k – 150k gross
Location: Mainly field based but when a desk is needed, open floor plan could be used so near to reporting office.
Purpose: To conduct face to face customer feedback sessions with key decision makers (buyer & user) at 10-15 key accounts for each member Company.
These high value clients need 1 on 1 attention with their feedback providing the stimulus for improvement of our products, services, systems, communication etc.
The Numbers: An average of 1.5 interviews at 15 key accounts for 30 companies spread over 11 months represents 61 interviews per month or 2.5 per day. This allows for 3 companies to be completed per month for the next 11 months.
- Schedule the interviews with the provided contact list.
- Ask a few key pre-prepared questions but primarily use probing questions to discover the route problems / solutions / suggestions that a customer has with their supplier.
- Prepare a report based on this meeting – shared with the interviewee.
- Consolidate all interviewees’ reports into a summary that identifies recurring complaints or key areas to change and include recommendations for change.
- Present the Consolidated and Individual reports to the CEO of the company for their action. Project closed.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews