Company: Cyber Trace Limited
Role: Finance Manager
Reports to: General Manager
Job Purpose: Management of the company’s finances and control of finance operations.
- Manage the day to day operations of the finance department and supervise the activities of the finance department staff members.
- Assist in developing and implementing financial management goals, policies and procedures.
- Preparation and presentation of annual and monthly financial reports as prescribed by the law and management and any relevant financial disclosures therein for management review.
- Manage the company Financial Management System and ensure the accuracy and integrity of the General Ledger and all subsidiary ledgers at all times through periodic reconciliations.
- Respond to inter-department/customer financial queries immediately and forward requests for assistance on all unresolved issues to the General Manager immediately.
- Oversee the annual budgeting and cash flow forecasting process, administer approved budgets and monitor progress and changes, petty cash management, cash flow management
- Carry out cost reduction analysis, clearance of imports and approving bills for payment to suppliers, cash flow management and ensure safe custody of collected revenues and their relevant documents.
- Manage the acquisition of capital assets, ensure that assets are properly recorded in the asset register and monitor use of company assets.
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors and assess any changes necessary.
- Review and implement all necessary finance and accounting practices to improve the finance department’s overall performance through amendments to the department operating procedures
- Preparation of the payroll, administration of allowances and benefits, issue pay slips, maintain up to date records of the payroll and respond to payroll information requests by employees.
- Ensure strict adherence to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) of the department and desired ethical practices are observed in executing day to day tasks within the department.
- Ensure up to date maintenance of document filings as per the prescribed company policy, manage stock levels and periodically conduct stock counts in conjunction with the finance staff.
- Preparation of cash flow projections by the beginning of every month and timely submission of financial reports every month.
- Conduct a proper inventory management monthly, to ensure that all stocks issued out are well accounted for.
- Oversight of credit management system and debt management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA (K)
- At least 3 years working experience in busy finance office.
- Ability to work as a team
- Keen to details.
- Good analytical skills.
- Time management skills.
Deadline: 2nd January 2018.
Starting Date: 9th January 2018.