Company: Cyber Trace Limited
Role: Technical Manager
Reports to: General Manager
Job Purpose: Provide leadership and manage the operations of the technical department.
- Providing leadership and supervising the technical team and giving progress reports to senior managers and customers.
- Oversee preventive maintenance in all technical operations in line with company’s quality standards in timely manner
- Assessment and evaluation of technical staff performance, advising of technicians on new skills, coaching of present employees and training of new technicians.
- Confirm maintenance and accuracy of all records kept by the technical department, assist other departments with customer queries and issues and advise clients on technical and related issues.
- Prepare and inform senior management of technical specifications, reports, cost estimates and other relevant requirements, and prepare and update procedures and methods.
- Oversight of the technicians handling of client queries and resolution of outstanding client issues.
- Review client feedback forms daily, check for acceptable conduct from technicians and action measures to address the failure to observe acceptable standards of performance by technicians.
- Responsible for coordinating and supervising all fuel tank calibrations and recording tank calibration readings in monitoring system.
- Ensure strict monthly job rotation of technicians visiting clients, and ensure no technician visits customers outside the schedule unless expressly requested by the client.
- Troubleshooting of problem/failed tracking devices and provide the clients, customer care and control center teams with status reports of the same promptly.
- Inform all parties of all scheduled work and requirements for the same work, oversee implementation of scheduled work and inform all parties of the status of the work on a daily basis.
- Review technical SOP continuously to reflect operational changes and recommend implementation, ensure all technicians have valid driving licenses, and proper filing of all records.
- Liaising with suppliers on tracking unit installation requirements and training and timely submission of monthly reports.
- Check up on all accessories to ensure that they are effectively and efficiently working
- Planning and carrying out post installation inspections.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Automotive Engineering
- At least 3 years working experience.
- Ability to work as a team
- Keen to details.
- Time management skills.
- Good analytical skills.
Deadline: 2nd January 2018.
Availability: 1 week.
Starting Date: 15th January 2018.