DAC Aviation (EA) Limited
We have the following vacancies which we would like to fill with qualified individuals who wish to be part of our professional team.
The main objective of this position is the implementation and day to day running of the safety system.
The position reports to the Director of Safety.
- Holds a degree, preferably in Aviation or a related field.
- A technically qualified person in the field of flight operations or holder of a private pilot’s Licence (PPL) or an engineering licence.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in aviation safety, quality, flight operations or aircraft Maintenance.
- Successfully completed training in ICAO Safety Management System
- Successfully completed an internal Auditor’s course from an approved training organisation.
- Computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are encouraged to send their applications enclosing an application letter, CV, Copies of academic testimonials, names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact.
The application should reach us by January 26, 2017 sent to the address provided below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please indicate on the envelope the position you are applying for.
The Human Resources Manager,
DAC Aviation (EA) Limited,
P.O. Box 44580-00100,