Our client, Dafabet Kenya (www.dafabet.co.ke), is Africa’s leading online betting site and home to some of the best gaming products on the web that includes best odds, cash-out, instant pay-outs, live streaming and wide array of other gaming products.
They are seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Customer Service Agent
The Customer Service Agent will be responsible for responding promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls, chats and emails as well as providing technical support to customers.
- Handling and resolving customers’ issue via email, online chatting tools and phones (inbound and outbound)
- Providing answers and solutions to the customers in a professional manner
- Responding promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls, chats and emails
- Ensuring that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner
- Developing customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level
- Ensuring feedback on recurring customer issues is given to the Team Leader
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Diploma/ Degree in Customer Service or any related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role or contact centre environment
- Strong organisational skills, with a proven track record of working under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- A proven team player with a can do attitude. Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 24th January 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.