Our client in a Dairy Industry is looking to recruit a Refrigeration Technician in Nairobi.
- Operate and maintain the Ammonia System or a large refrigeration system to meet Production’s refrigeration requirements.
- Manage the safety of the refrigerators and air conditioners
- Operating tools, gauges and other testing equipment for refrigeration systems.
- Diagnosing malfunctions and defects in equipment.
- Trouble shooting, repair and overhaul of refrigeration systems.
- Performing root cause analysis on refrigeration equipment failures to prevent reoccurrence
- Provide technical direction on preventative maintenance for all refrigeration and air conditioning equipment
- Trouble-shoot Air Conditioning equipment malfunctions, diagnose problems and perform maintenance on Refrigeration & Air Conditioning equipment.
- Must have diploma in refrigeration & air-conditioning from technical training institute
- 5 years of experience working in industry as refrigeration technician preferably (dairy/Food & beverage) industry
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytic skills
- Great problem solving skills
If qualified kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the “Refrigeration Technician” on the subject line by 29th January 2018.