Job Title: Data Analyst
- Evaluates the company’s activity, sales, transactions, seasonality & trends to build accurate forecasts for both short and long term
- Analyses large amounts of data; using EXCEL (including pivot tables, etc.).
- Refine data management system to track operational and financial indicators.
- Help in transition of data from one system to another.
- Analyze and interpret large amounts of data to identify trends, gaps, and inconsistencies.
Required Qualifications for the Data Analyst Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics, social sciences or related fields.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working with ERPs or POS systems
- Proficiency with STATA, preferably experience with R.
- Strong working experience with MS Excel, MS Access, MySQL and other databases.
- Fluency and excellent communication skills in English.
Qualified and interested candidates who meet the requirements should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org