Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Distributor Sales Representative position for one of our clients.
The position is responsible for achieving key sales objectives through the managing of multiple distributors and outlets as well as aggressively growing new accounts.
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Establish and develop new business and sell in new brands and packages including activities to support sales as promotions
- Achieve sales targets & objectives and make sales performance review according to the Business Plan
- Ensure brand knowledge; demonstrate and present brands to customers and consumers
- Manage the sales process from initial contact through to closure and collect due payments
- Maintain accurate market intelligence data, customer detail database, sales visits and logs
- Forecast, list and communicate new opportunities updates, business trend updates and potential listings to the Territory Sales Manager.
- Ensure daily, monthly and quarterly reports are done and presented to the territory sales manager
- Attend without fail scheduled office meetings, training and periodic activations
- Document all sales activities for each client and provide a periodic detailed report to the Territory Manager on
- Frequency and nature of contact, summary of discussions and evaluation of the relationship status
- Submit daily and weekly sales report to the Territory Sales Manager without fail
Requirements for the Area Sales Representative Job
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing, or Equivalent. Experienced marketers will be given preference.
- At least 1 – 2 years’ experience
- Experience in working in FMCG is a MUST
- Knowledge of Distribution and route planning a must
- Strong business development and marketing skills
- Have strong communication skills and negotiating skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Someone who can demonstrate high levels of integrity, honesty
- Ability to set realistic targets and meet them
How to apply
Applications quoting the position title with detailed CV, with contact details of 3 referees including their email address (1 of which should be your immediate supervisor, 1 former supervisor and 1 any other not relatives) and the current and expected gross salary. Should be submitted to: email@example.com on or before 15th January 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Please clearly indicate in the subject line as “Distributor Sales Representative”