Vacant Position: Driver / Van Sales Executive
- Sell products to meet given volume/Value targets
- Follow steps of the call and build good relationship with customers by providing on time/excellent service.
- Follow journey plan and visit all assigned customers for the day.
- Do merchandising properly to avoid/reduce any expiry/damages in the outlet.
- Retain old/existing customers & identify/sell to new outlets and add to the existing customer base.
- Follow daily procedures & administration steps to have smooth sales operation.
- Provide feedback about his/her territory customers, competitive activity and product performance to assist in the development of marketing plans.
- Follow up on invoices and statements to ensure customers pay the appropriate amount on time.
- Deposit the cash & cheques to the cashier on daily basis (sales & collection)
- Responsible to replace/withdraw the near expiry/expired products from the shelves & offload in the expiry point.
- Take responsibility of company assets (Vehicle, Racks etc) to avoid any damages.
- Develop the outlets & place racks in prime locations and sell full range of products by implementing the planogram.
- Negotiate variations in price, delivery and specifications with customers
- Liaise with supply chain department / sales co-coordinators to check on the progress of existing orders
Qualifications & Skills
- Diploma/certificate in sales & marketing, customer service or business field
- Clean Driving licence
- Minimum 3 years experience in bakery and confectioneries environment
- Trustworth and reliable person
- Previous experience with an FMCG company will be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Presentable and well groomed
- Able to work under pressure
- Must live in Thika or be willing to relocate there.
- Both male and female qualified persons can apply
To apply for this position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position in the subject line, current and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted