The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) is established under Section 3 of the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Act No. 22 of 2011, pursuant to article (79) of the Constitution of Kenya.
The Mandate of the Commission is to combat and prevent corruption through law enforcement, preventive measures, education and promotion of standards and best practices of Integrity, Ethics and Anti-Corruption.
The Commission invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following positions:
Human Resources & Administration Directorate
Human Resource Officer II
Job Grade – EACC “8”
Reporting to the Deputy Director – Human Resource Management through the Assistant Director – Human Resource Management
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Implementing human resource management policies, regulations, procedures and systems;
- Managing the staff complement;
- Supporting the recruitment processes;
- Implementing the annual training and development plan;
- Supporting implementation of staff welfare matters;
- Payroll Processing;
- Filing of statutory returns;
- Processing of leave;
- Assisting in handling of staff disciplinary matters.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in Human Resources Management;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Public Administration or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management;
- Certificate in computer application skills;
- Member of IHRM;
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence.
In addition to the qualifications set above applicants must further obtain clearances from the following:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Registration and good standing in relevant Professional Bodies
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke and attach copies of ID, academic/ professional certificates, clearances and testimonials.
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via an email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
To be considered applications should be received not later than 26th January, 2018 at 5.00pm
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification