The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) is established under Section 3 of the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Act No. 22 of 2011, pursuant to article (79) of the Constitution of Kenya.
The Mandate of the Commission is to combat and prevent corruption through law enforcement, preventive measures, education and promotion of standards and best practices of Integrity, Ethics and Anti-Corruption.
The Commission invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following positions:
Investigations Officer II – Data Analyst
Job Grade – EACC “8”
Reporting to the Deputy Director – Report and Data Centre through the Assistant Director – Report and Data Centre
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Designing and developing systems and applications for use in the management of data and information.
- Managing the core databases and data repositories.
- Extracting and disseminating relevant data and information.
- Generating of statistics and reports.
- Training users on database systems and management procedures.
- Planning, organizing and continuously evaluating the operations of the data and information management systems in use.
- Ensuring digital databases (including archives) are protected from security breaches that may result in information leakages and loss.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Technology or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Certification in either of the following: Oracle, SQL, CISCO, ITIL, PRINCE2, MCSE/MCITP, CISA, CCNA or any Programming Language, is a must.
- Minimum five (5) years’ relevant experience.
- Membership to a relevant professional body.
- Knowledge management and data mining skills.
- An Analytical mind and problem solving skills.
In addition to the qualifications set above applicants must further obtain clearances from the following:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Registration and good standing in relevant Professional Bodies
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke and attach copies of ID, academic/ professional certificates, clearances and testimonials.
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via an email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
To be considered applications should be received not later than 26th January, 2018 at 5.00pm
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification