The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) is established under Section 3 of the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Act No. 22 of 2011, pursuant to article (79) of the Constitution of Kenya.
The Mandate of the Commission is to combat and prevent corruption through law enforcement, preventive measures, education and promotion of standards and best practices of Integrity, Ethics and Anti-Corruption.
The Commission invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following positions:
Human Resources & Administration Directorate
Office Assistant III (Artisan)
Job Grade: EACC “12”
Ref: EACC/HR &ADM/OA III/5
Reporting to the Deputy Director – Administration through the Assistant Director – Administration
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Responsible for repair and maintenance works in Carpentry, Electric, Masonry, Welding, Painting and Plumbing.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have:
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in a busy environment;
- Minimum of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education;
- Government Trade Test Grade III and above from a recognized Institution in any of the following areas: carpentry and joinery, electrical wiring, masonry, plumbing, metal fabrication and welding;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in more than one trade/ speciality;
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence as reflected in work performance and result;
- Certificate in computer applications will be an added advantage.
In addition to the qualifications set above applicants must further obtain clearances from the following:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Registration and good standing in relevant Professional Bodies
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke and attach copies of ID, academic/ professional certificates, clearances and testimonials.
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via an email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
To be considered applications should be received not later than 26th January, 2018 at 5.00pm
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification