The Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) is established under Section 3 of the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission Act No. 22 of 2011, pursuant to article (79) of the Constitution of Kenya.
The Mandate of the Commission is to combat and prevent corruption through law enforcement, preventive measures, education and promotion of standards and best practices of Integrity, Ethics and Anti-Corruption.
The Commission invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following positions:
Human Resources & Administration Directorate
Records Management Assistant II
Job Grade EACC “10”
Ref: EACC/HR & ADM/RMA II/4
This position is responsible to Deputy Director – Administration through the Senior Records Management Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating the receipt, register, open and route mails to respective offices to facilitate communication;
- Classifying, filing, referencing, cross-referencing and bringing up documents for action;
- Providing input during formulation of classification scheme and file plan;
- Compiling records finding aids which include file movement registers, inventory, accession register to track the movement of documents in the commission
- Processing , scanning and indexing records received to keep an inventory of the document received;
- Transferring of records to respective storage locations for achieve;
- Performing general office or clerical work.
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- 4 years of service in a comparable position from a reputable organization;
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines:- Records Management, Information Management, Library Science or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer application; and
- Demonstrated integrity and professional competence.
In addition, the candidate must have the following competences
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work well with teams
- Problem solving skills
- Supervisory skills
In addition to the qualifications set above applicants must further obtain clearances from the following:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Registration and good standing in relevant Professional Bodies
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke and attach copies of ID, academic/ professional certificates, clearances and testimonials.
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via an email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
To be considered applications should be received not later than 26th January, 2018 at 5.00pm
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification