Early Childhood Development Education Instructor / Trainer
Salary: 20K – 30K
Job Summary: Our client is seeing to recruit an ECDE Instructor to join their dedicated team.
- Train and teach students in becoming good and professional trainers
- Encourage, support, motivate, and work interactively with teachers/caregivers to develop and implement ongoing goals.
- Support the teacher/caregiver to provide environments and opportunities which promote the child’s growth and development for any of the developmental domain.
- Focus on specific tasks, skills or techniques which can be mastered and measured.
- Assist teachers/caregivers to structure environments, routines and interactions that contribute to a positive social behavior support plan for the child.
- Bachelor of Education
- Have a good understanding of ECDE and P1 requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and Communication skills
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience as an ECDE tutor
- Must be Computer literate
- Be organized, diligent, mature and honest
- Be willing to relocate to Machakos County
- Have Certificate of good conduct.
If you meet the requirements and qualifications send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “ECDE Instructor” on or before 15th January 2018.