Our Client in a Fashion Industry is urgently seeking to recruit a Sales Assistant.
Job Salary: KShs 20,000
Job Location: Willing to relocate to Eldoret
Position Overview: A sales assistant is mainly responsible for ensuring that customers have an enjoyable shopping experience.
The assistant is charged with ensuring that the stock is presented in an appealing fashion, sales are handled in a professional manner and that the shop floor is clean and orderly.
Essential Job Functions
- Maximizing sales: Inspiring the customer to buy and meeting the store’s sales targets.
- Handling all customer requests courteously and professionally.
- Being knowledgeable of and performing sales support functions related to Point of Sales (POS) procedures.
- Learning Vivo’s systems and procedures to enhance selling efficiencies and complete support duties.
- Promoting the Vivo Loyalty Programme.
- Advising customers on garment care.
- Ensuring that goods are well displayed.
- Keeping the shop floor clean and tidy.
- Ensuring that fitting rooms are ready for customers by promptly clearing our merchandise and returning it to the proper area of the selling floor.
- High school degree
- Diploma or certificate
- Positive attitude
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Willingness to learn
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
- 1-2 years retails sales experience
- Customer driven and a keen interest in sales
- An eye for fashion and trends
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Articulate with a good command of English (speaking, reading, writing)
NB/ LADIES ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPLY
If qualified Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title SALES ASSISTANT ELDORET.
Submission deadline is January 2018.