Vacant Position: Finance Manager
Job Ref: EHC/1058/18
The Role: Responsible for the financial health of the company. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research.
Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in accounting, business, economics, finance or a related field
- CPA (K)
- At least 7 years of experience in a finance role
- Superior mathematical skills,
- Leadership skills
- Employee management
- Understanding of data privacy standards
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Public speaking skills
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices
- Superior attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Planning skills
- Research skills
- Analytical skills, critical thinking, problem-solving
- Computer skills,
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Integrity, honesty.
To apply for this position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position in the subject line, current and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted