Our client is a well-established and growing financial institution that provides a comprehensive package of financial services and products, tailored to suit clients’ requirements.
We seek to hire a qualified and highly experienced Senior Manager – Operations who will be responsible for:
- Providing support and direction to Operations staff both in central operations and the branch network;
- Developing internal operational policies and procedures
- Ensuring adherence to the internal policies and both internal and regulator procedures Prudent cost management across the organization
- Continuous process improvements and operational efficiencies in the entire organization
- Offering support in organizational expansion strategy execution.
- Implementation of the overall strategy for Operations Department.
- Ensure superior service levels across all customers touch points.
- Cost Management – contribute to Bank profitability directly by ensuring prudent cost management and waste reduction.
- Continuous Process Improvements and efficiencies in Operations – Responsible for the delivery of day to day support, working with other stakeholders to provide technology solutions, process improvement efforts and standardization across the organization.
- Coordinate centralization and standardization of operational processes across the bank and in conjunction with other Quality control functions of the Bank.
- Continuous review, update, implementation and monitoring of adherence to the internal policies, procedures and manuals
- Ensure all operations related accounts are reconciled in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory provisions and requirements.
- Assist in maintaining a professional work environment that focuses on superior performance by departmental staff – Establish effective systems, procedures and standards of performance for staff in the Operations Department
- Training and motivation of staff – Identify training needs and ensure these are met for all staff as appropriate
- Working closely with the relevant Head Office departments, ensure effective administrative support to all the branches including resolving premises and other business-as-usual operational and service issues arising from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree. Possession of Professional Banking or MBA qualification would be an added advantage
- At least Five (5) years’ experience in banking environment, with a track record of success. Possession of experience in the Banking industry would be an added advantage
- Extensive knowledge of Banking theory and practice, Central Bank’s rules and regulations and procedures. Possess thorough knowledge of banking products and services and also a wider understanding of the general banking universe/Industry
- Strong organizational, administrative and analytical skills including oral and written communication skills, negotiation and interpersonal skills and ability to motivate staff
- Excellent and demonstrated leadership capacity including possession of strategic development, monitoring, execution and reporting skills (Have a strategic outlook)
- Experience with cultivating business relationships and managing multiple priorities as a manager
How to Apply
Send your application letter and CV showing how you meet the role requirement stated above to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th January 2017