Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Company Background: Our client is a consumer financial services integrator. They aim to demolish the barriers to financial inclusion and protection by revolutionizing the way Africans buy, consume and interact with financial services.
To achieve this, they have built a financial services supermarket that will enable consumers to access all their financial transactions in ONE place, offline and online.
Job Purpose: This position’s primary responsibility is to provide leadership and technical support in Human Resources Management, and advice the management on HR matters, their implications and impact to business.
- Formulating and aligning the human resource strategies to the organizational strategy
- Continually reviewing and implementing HR policies & procedures
- Ensure the company is fully compliant with the relevant employment laws
- Develop, implement & monitor HR budgets
- Oversee the recruitment and onboarding process
- Develop, implement and continuously review performance management programs
- Support with conducting training needs analysis for the organization
- Performance Management
- Human resource planning & succession management
- Administer all employee benefits and payroll requirements in line with the company & employment laws of Kenya
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- 3 Years proven working experience in management
- Demonstrate experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws and HR best practices
Qualification and Experience Requirement
- 4 Years’ experience In a managerial role
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or any relevant field from a recognized institution
- Member of the IHRM(K), current practicing certificate
Remuneration to be discussed during the interview stage.
Kindly send your application to email@example.com