A new Flour Milling Plant, located in Nairobi is seeking to fill the following positions very urgently.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
- A degree or HND in Mechanical / Electrical & Electronic / mechatronic Engineering
- At least 5 yrs experience in flour milling plant
- Must have technical capability to Install and commission flour milling machines
- Capable to trouble shoot and come up with proper technical solutions
- Understand and apply the whole milling process of all types of flour in high capacity milling plants.
- Ability to manage the technical team.
- Ability to organize and supervise the maintenance program to minimize unplanned stoppages/ breakdowns.
- Ability to deal efficiently with emergency repairs.
- Ability to place requisitions of general spares and materials as required.
- Able to prepare and analyze machine production reports
- A diploma holder in Mechanical/ Electrical/ mechatronic engineering
- At least 5 years as mill assistant in a flour milling plant
- Ability to monitor and record the flour production process and should it deviate from its optimum condition, be able to take the necessary corrective action.
- Ability to maintain flour quality and optimize extraction and capacity.
- Ability to ensure that the correct amount of materials is used.
- Ability to meet the flour requirements of the warehouse.
- Ability to ensure that the correct type of stocks are going to each flour stream
- Ability to ensure that the correct treatment is applied to the flour to meet legal requirements and the flour specifications.
- Ability to ensure that all Exhaust equipment and other mill machinery are operating correctly.
- Ability to produce, analyze and maintain dairy production records
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Team player, Interpersonal skills.
- At least a diploma in food science.
- At least 5 years experience in a food science laboratory. Especially in a Flour milling plant.
- Able to set up, run and maintain a fully operational Food Science laboratory.
- Able to maintain quality assurance standards for a flour milling plants.
- Interpersonal skills, A team player, & Interpersonal Skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
Candidates must either hold a valid food handler certificate or they will need to be tested, and have a medical examination.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Clearly indicate the position you are applying for on the subject line.