Our client, a well-established Food Manufacturing Company is looking for a Head of Maintenance to be responsible for the entire maintenance of manufacturing facilities.
The Head of Maintenance shall also execute both administrative and organizational roles and ascertain that all maintenance activities are seamlessly completed whilst upholding’ quality and standards of the organization
- Conduct regular inspections and ensuring proper upkeep and maintenance of all facilities.
- Design maintenance programs & Implement preventative maintenance programs.
- Manage Maintenance expenditure and ensure control of set budget.
- Ensure proper working of all electrical units and systems in the facilities.
- Lead entire maintenance team and ensure effective delegation of tasks.
- Keep a record of all the day-to-day maintenance and service activities undertaken in the facilities.
- Evaluate skills and performance of the maintenance team.
- Carry out regular in house training for maintenance team.
- Comply with all corporate policies and the Occupational Safety and health administration rules (OSHA) while carrying out maintenance functions.
- Place orders for spare parts and equipment for replacement and ascertain proper documentation of the same.
- Synchronize work processes with other departments of the establishment.
- Participate in the recruitment of maintenance personnel.
- Must have a minimum of a Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics Engineering.
- A minimum of 8 years experience managing maintenance in manufacturing industry – food industry preferred.
- Effective people management skills and good leadership skills.
- Ability to perform at a high level, constantly with proven experience.
- Effective project management skills.
Salary: Ksh. 250,000 – 300,000 gross plus other benefits.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 20th January 2018