Imperial Managed Solutions East Africa a Freight, Forwarding Logistics, Warehousing and Distribution Company is looking for a high level, forward thinking and energetic Freight Forwarding and Logistics coordinator.
It is imperative that this person has no less than 5 years’ experience in Freight Forwarding and Logistics.
We are looking for a high flyer who can hit the ground running from month 1.
If you are looking for growth in the Freight Forwarding and Logistics industry, this is the position for you!
- Compliance with local authorities requirements for imports/exports including but not limited to:
- Obtaining imports /exports permits and IDFs.
- Co-ordinate PSI as per client requirement.
- Prepare Certificates of Origin (East Africa \COMESA).
- Retrieve certificates of analysis by product by batch.
- Obtain customs entry.
- Implement exports / imports SOPs.
- Maintain exports/ imports records.
- Receive and record exports / imports customer orders.
- Raise pro-forma invoices for customer orders.
- Communicate with customers to obtain shipment approval as soon as possible.
- Prepare export / imports documentation as per customer requirements.
- Prepare export documentation to comply with terms of applicable letters of credit.
- Capture orders in SAP and ensure pack and shelf life requirements per market.
- Engage with inspection authorities to ensure timely inspection.
- Book approved consignments for transit.
- Send pre/post alerts.
- Track shipments to destination.
- Maintain outbound shipments PODs.
- Update client as necessary.
Equity Statement: We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally.
Should you not receive a response within four weeks of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.