Job Title: French Speaking – Customer Support Representative
Position Summary:- The Customer Support Representative is required to provide exceptional customer experience through handling
inbound, outbound calls in a highly professional manner, whist meeting Key Performance Indicators and thereby Service Levels.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Receive incoming calls and provide general and technical support to customers on products
- Maintain customer experience levels within the stipulated quality standards.
- Conduct Happy Calls and Customer Satisfaction Survey calls
- Collect, confirm and update client information on CRM.
- Record and follow up on general queries and complaints
- Conduct a predetermined number of CSAT surveys
- Handle complaints in a polite and professional manner.
- Understand and adhere to the escalation process.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Handle online customer support if required (Emails, chat, blogs etc.)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Tertiary education; holders of Bachelor’s degree will have an added advantage.
- Must be Fluent in French Language
- Fluent in the English Language (neutral and clear accent)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Previous experience in a call center is Mandatory
- Knowledge of any of the following products would be an advantage: – Hand held phones; Home appliances; Audio Visual; Office Automation; Information Technology; Digital imaging.
- Knowledge in Amharic or Arabic is an added advantage.
- Must possess a Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Ability to handle complaints in a polite; empathetic and professional manner
- Ability to use a positive, constructive, and solution-focused approach whenever conflict arises
- Maintains a positive attitude and enthusiasm when faced with routine work
- Dynamic and energized individual.
- Ability to multi task
- Maintains high levels of integrity and confidentiality of client information.
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position on the subject line.
All applications should reach us by Tuesday 23rd January 2018