Generics Africa Limited is a Pharmaceutical Distributor sourcing and supplying pharmaceuticals across all channels in Kenya and Uganda.
The company recently acquired new exclusive agencies for the Kenyan market in both ethical and consumer pharmaceutical categories.
In order to successfully venture into new categories and strengthen its team, the organization seeks to fill the following position with highly qualified personnel.
Key Accounts Manager
Responsible for managing all sales and relationships needs for specific institutions and tender business to meet and exceed the organization’s sales objectives whilst successfully launching new products into the market.
This role reports to the Ethical Marketing Lead.
- Develop and implement sales operation strategies for designated key customers across Kenya
- Lead in marketing and listing of full product range in all key accounts as assigned.
- Spear head product launches and track ROI
- Optimize marketing spend by implementing, tracking and evaluating approved plans.
- Support the medical representatives to gain Key Account Management skills.
Key Performance Indicators
- Delivery of monthly sales and coverage targets
- High quality action oriented reporting
- Adherence to payment terms by customers
- Strong relationships between Generics Africa Limited and all Key Accounts Customers