Generics Africa Limited is a Pharmaceutical Distributor sourcing and supplying pharmaceuticals across all channels in Kenya and Uganda.
The company recently acquired new exclusive agencies for the Kenyan market in both ethical and consumer pharmaceutical categories.
In order to successfully venture into new categories and strengthen its team, the organization seeks to fill the following position with highly qualified personnel.
Sales Manager – Consumer Pharmaceutical Marketing
Responsible for leading and managing both medical and FMCG sales representatives to meet and exceed sales objectives whilst successfully launching new products into the market. This role reports to the Generics Africa Limited’s Consumer Lead
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement sales operation strategies across Kenya
- Responsible for all sales functions including leading a team of medical sales representatives and FMCG sales representatives
- Lead in marketing and listing of products in pharmacy and FMCG retail outlets. Spear head product launches and track ROI
- Develop and execute a merchandising strategy for supermarkets and pharmacies
Optimize marketing spend by implementing, tracking and evaluating approved plans. Manage the field force efficiency system to optimize medical sales representatives. Provide accurate sales forecasts to ensure product availability in country.
- Delivery of monthly sales and coverage targets High quality action oriented reporting
- Adherence to payment terms by customers
- Strong relationships between Generics Africa Limited and all customers