Hasbah Kenya Limited one of the leading FMCG distributor in Kenya, are seeking to recruit highly ambitious candidates to fill in the following position in Kenya:
Trade Marketing Manager
Responsible for the development of Brand business plans and providing Sales Team / customer perspective in the development of Brand Action plan, ongoing Brand strategic and tactical choices and provides Sales Team perspective to other Brand functions.
The Trade Marketing Manager reports to the Business Development Manager.
The position is in Nairobi
- Contribute to the category Business plan.
- Ensure alignment between Sales Team and Category team action plans.
- Ensure the deployment of the Category strategies / plans to the field Sales teams.
- Incorporate learning from vendor while developing plans which cater to Diplomat business strategies and market requirements.
- Deliver motivational presentation to KAMs and be support to KAMs while selling plans to trade.
- Based on local analysis / research / data, develop category analysis (vision, key business drivers, SBD, Distribution target per channel / account, Plano-grams, concept sells) to equip Sales teams with the right info and tools to work effectively with the customers.
- Develop together with the KAMs, the right and complete plans to achieve sales fundamentals and volume objectives by category / brand.
- Develop the plans and concept sells to ensure the success of new initiatives. Conduct gap analysis by identifying opportunities in Sales fundamentals and develop plans to minimize the gaps.
- Work with sales team to implement in-store promotional plans in the trade.
- Contribute to the forecasting process, responsible for the brands forecast / targets.
- Monitor the category business plan vs. objectives and lead business plan interventions as necessary to deliver the objective.