Job Title: Head of Corporate Business
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for directing, coordinating and growing the Corporate Business and identifying new business opportunities in this line;
- Developing a clear strategy for optimum performance while achieving growth targets;
- Marketing strategy formulation and implementation for the counties in line with overall company objectives;
- Monitoring customer preferences in various regions to determine focus of corporate and broker business efforts;
- Managing close contact with branch networks to set and track performance against objectives & play a significant role in the long term with a view to sustain sales excellence;
- Conducting market research and intelligence to advice initiatives and efforts;
- Development of alternative distribution channels such as franchise;
- Directing annual budgeting & planning for sales initiatives which will steer business growth.
- Commercial Acumen;
- Strong Communication and Negotiation Skills;
- Relationship Management;
- Planning and Organizing Skills;
- People Development & Management Skills.
- B.Com or Business related degree from a recognized University;
- A.C.I.I. qualification or working towards attaining ACII;
- Must have a minimum of 8 years working experience in the Insurance industry;
- Must have ample technical ability on various insurance products;
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm 30th January, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.