Vacant Position: Recruitment & Selection Officer (Preferably Male)
Location: Nairobi – Kenya
Our client a market leader in Hospitality is urgently seeking to hire dynamic and result oriented Recruitment & Selection Officer.
The Recruitment & Selection Officer will oversee the recruitment and selection process to ensure that the organization attracts and recruits the best suitable applicants for identified vacancies by performing the following duties;
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify hiring needs and ensure timely staffing for the organization
- Implement workforce plans and develop appropriate staffing solutions
- Ensure timely job changes and movements across the organization
- Maintain professional networks for headhunts and referrals
- Receive, review job applications and conduct interviews in collaboration with Technical experts and Hiring Managers
- Conduct reference checks and negotiate pay package for successful candidates
- Coordinate with Organizational Development Officer to ensure new staff receive proper orientation and induction
- Track contract dates and ensure that confirmations, renewals, extensions, staff movements and separations are initiated on time.
- Participate in the review of the recruitment policy and procedures to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment processes.
- Maintain an updated candidate pool of qualified candidates.
- Any other duties as will be assigned by the Recruitment Manager
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- MUST be a people’s person
- Bachelor Commerce Degree in Human Resource Management, Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management, Member IHRM.
- 5 – 6 years proven multi-location (retail / restaurant) experience as a Recruitment & Selection Officer a plus
- Recruitment software knowledge required
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Results-oriented, detail-oriented, organized, able to multi-task, meet tight deadlines, and willing to work beyond normal scheduled work hours as necessary
- Ability to think independently and provide useful and constructive feedback
- Reliable, driven, self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High degree of integrity
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels
- Good human relations skills for excellent internal customer service
- Ability to prioritize and work cooperatively and independently with limited supervision
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 22nd January 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.