Hospitality & Tourism Management Instructor / Trainer
Job Summary: Our client is seeing to recruit a Hospitality& Tourism Management Instructor to join their dedicated team.
- Teach courses in Hospitality &Tourism Management.
- Work with students who are taking classes to improve their knowledge or career skills.
- Develop an instructional plan (known as a course outline or syllabus) for the course(s) they teach and ensure that it meets college and department standards
- Plan lessons and assignments
- Work with colleagues to develop or modify the curriculum for the program involving a series of courses.
- Assess students’ progress by grading papers, tests, and other work
- Advise students about which classes to take and how to achieve their goals
- Stay informed about changes and innovations in their field
- Conduct research and experiments to advance knowledge in their field
- Degree in Hospitality & Tourism Management OR Diploma n Food & Beverage Management / Catering & Accommodation Management.
- A certificate in Technical Education shall be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and Communication skills
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience as a tutor in the hospitality industry is an added advantage.
- Must be Computer literate
- Be organized, diligent, mature and honest
- Be willing to relocate to Machakos County
- Have Certificate of good conduct.
If you meet the requirements and qualifications send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “Hospitality & Tourism Management Instructor” on or before 15th January 2018.