Seeking HR Business Consultants
TalentRecruit Ltd is on a quest to become the leading HR Partner of choice on the global scene. Our staff and partners are the distinction that will get us there.
We are seeking business consultants who will be passionate in their relentless pursuit to make our clients businesses better.
You’ll be partnering with our clients to help achieve their “’people agenda’’.
You are a strategic HR partner responsible for partnering with our clients to develop, design and implement end to end strategic HR solutions from Talent Acquisition to Separation processes.
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions.
- As a client Partner you will be responsible for solving complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions.
- You’ll create the end-to-end strategies that will support clients in realizing their people agenda.
- This will require you to think big, be ready to challenge convention and, in some cases, to reinvent how to do things differently.
- Provide expertise in the following areas: Talent Acquisition, Career planning, Performance Management, Compensation and Rewards, Employee Relations, Learning & development, and Staff Transition.
Knowledge and Abilities
- Strategic Change and business transformation management experience
- C- Level Head hunting/Executive Search exposure and project management experience
- Experience working as a management consultant, working with external clients.
- Demonstrated ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge the status quo.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of deeply complex strategy discussions.
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change.
- Capable of creative thinking, problem solving and brainstorming new ideas for ongoing issues and future strategies.
- Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to design and implement people strategies.
- Experience working on multiple projects in demanding business settings
- Interact professionally and effectively with clients, business partners, and peers at all levels
- Master’s Degree
- 7-10 years of experience in strategic human resources roles focused on talent or with an organizational consulting firm focused on talent management strategies.
- Over 5 years of HR business partner or generalist experience supporting senior leaders at global companies.
- A combination of HR experience in the following areas: Talent acquisition, Talent management, Organizational design, performance management, business consulting, compensation and rewards, employee engagement, coaching and development, and employee relations.
- Strong C- Level client engagement experience
- Excellent client management skills
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking, problem solving and analytical ability
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org