Our Client a manufacturing company in Mt Kenya region is seeking to hire a HR Clerk to join their dedicated team.
Role Purpose: This role is responsible for maintaining records, preparing a variety of complex documents, and carrying out secretarial functions to support human resources procedures and policies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule interviews
- Maintain employee records, personnel files and departmental files
- Perform ad hoc requests from employees (E.g. Uniform distribution, Pay slips distribution )
- Interviewing new employees, checking references and organizing background checks
- Prepare, process, and review a variety of documents, including applicant/employee files, payroll records for completeness, accuracy, and submission standards
- Assist in administering employees benefit program and activities
- Prepare ad-hoc reports
- Store, copy and scan company policies
- Operate a variety of office tools, including computers, specialized software, photocopiers, fax machines, and printers
- Establish and maintain cooperative work relationships with those contacted during the course of work operations
- Perform any other task or function as assigned by employer.
- Certificate or Diploma in Human Resource Management
- 6 months – 1 year previous work experience in a HR department
- Hands-on experience with MS Office; MS Excel
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Solid organizational and time-management skills
If qualified kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘‘HR Clerk” on the subject line by 30th January 2018