Vacant Position: HR & Legal Manager
- Work closely with members of the Leadership Team, co-lead the development of the people & organisation agenda.
- Provide operational HR support for the business.
- Identify, select, and retain world-class talent to ensure a dynamic pipeline of talent.
- Serve as an employee advocate, balancing fair employee standards, internal policies, best practice and business needs.
- Manage all employee contract & headcount reporting.
- Ensuring that the company is compliant with requirements in connection with all licenses that it holds.
- Ensuring good Corporate Governance and business policy.
- Identifying and provide solutions for all legal issues as they may arise from time to time.
- Drafting agreements as required from time to time.
- Any other duty that may arise.
- At least five years’ experience in the human resources area.
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in Law.
- Experienced HR generalist.
- People management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to make the right decisions for the business.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- External Focus – have an eye on what is happening in the external market and be proactive in their approach to change.
- Fluency in English (written/speaking/reading) is essential.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quote the job you are applying for in the subject
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 30th January 2018