Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Job Summary: The Human Resource Manager will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the organization’s human resources through planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintain personnel files and ensures that files are up to date.
- Track and record absences, lateness, under time and overtime to ensure that appropriate deduction are applied.
- Preparing and submitting the various HR reports and advising management on any arising issues related to HR.
Required skills and qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management from a recognized University.
- Post graduate or diploma in Human Resource Management will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years proven working experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws and HR best practices.
- A member of IHRM.
How to Apply:
If you meet these qualifications and would like to join our team of professionals, kindly send your CV to email@example.com indicating the job title as the subject of your email before the end of day 20th January 2018.