Institute of Advanced Technology (IAT)
We seek to recruit a Career Advisor to be stationed at our Mombasa Branch.
We are looking for a mature, honest, reliable and responsible individual who is very customer centered, is able to convince students to register for courses, possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrates ability to exercise good customer care.
The successful individual should be able to keep clean student records, should be self-motivated, time conscious, and meticulous about his/her work, must be a team player, have integrity and be able to work without close supervision.
This is a sales position with a role similar to that of a “Receptionist” of a Front Office.
The suitable candidate should:
- Be a Diploma holder (with a Credit), in a business related field
- Have a K.C.S.E. Aggregate grade of C+ with a minimum of C in both Mathematics and English
- Have completed both ICDL 1 & 2 (attach copy with application)
- Possess excellent interpersonal , communication skills and people skills
- Be able to work flexible hours (up to 7p.m. in the evenings)
- Have experience in handling customers and be a “people” person
- Have worked in a similar role for at least 6 months.
If you strongly believe that you are competent to do the above job e-mail your curriculum vitae with an attached Passport photograph, your covering letter, all copies of your relevant certifications, and proof of present earnings to reach The HR Department not later than 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, 17th January, 2018
Send applications to:
Institute of Advanced Technology,
P.O. Box 20653, 00200,