The Institute of Advanced Technology (IAT), a leading ICT & Business Training Academic Institution with branches in Nairobi, Nakuru and Mombasa, seeks to recruit Instructors to teach in our busy End User Department.
We are looking for candidates between 20 and 26 years, who hold a DIPLOMA in Computer Science, IT and/or Business; A Diploma in Education will also be acceptable.
The candidate must have a C- in Mathematics, English and C in KCSE aggregate.
This person should be able to demonstrate the following attributes, among others:
- Self-Motivation with a desire to develop a strong IT based career
- Excellent Communication & interpersonal skills
- Flexibility; can work on weekends (Sat & Sun) and early morning hours
- Have a keen interest in teaching first time IT students
- Able to work in any of our branches in Nairobi, Mombasa and Nakuru
NB: Mombasa residents will be considered for the Mombasa Position and Nakuru
Residents will be considered for the Nakuru Position.
Only those who meet the above criteria should send their applications, enclosing copies of their KCSE and Diploma certificates together with their CV’s. These must reach us on or before 5:00p.m on Monday 22nd January, 2018
Institute of Advanced Technology,
P.O. Box 20653- 00200,