Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu
Exciting Career Opportunities
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an agency of the Aga Khan Development Network.
The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach health facilities across East Africa. The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is moving towards Joint Commission International Accreditation.
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has also expanded its services to Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa- Bay and Kapsabet Counties, with plans to spread to Bomet and Migori counties.
The Hospital seeks to recruit professionals for the following positions:
Manager – Information, Communication and Technology (ICT)
Overall Responsibility: Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful candidate will direct the formulation and implement a vibrant ICT strategy geared towards the achievement of an effective and efficient Institution.
- Responsible for the formulation of ICT business plans that are aligned to the Hospital Strategy,
- Responsible for Identifying skills gaps and secure necessary skills within IT to deliver on set objectives,
- Lead innovative ICT initiatives, change and process improvement,
- Formulate and implement policies to manage and maintain a robust monitoring, controls, business continuity, security, backup and recovery of mission critical systems.
- Proactively review ICT strategies, policies, plans and technologies in response to the fast changing operating environment and business challenges in a manner that supports and optimizes operations whilst at minimum costs.
- Provide and maintain status reporting on ICT systems, service delivery, incident management, ICT Contracts & SLA compliance and fulfilment levels as required.
- Responsible for ICT Budget, procurement of ICT systems, services technologies & infrastructure in line business plans.
Requirements and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Information Communication and Technology or, Degree recognized in Kenya
- Diploma in Project Management would be an added advantage
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience while two (2) years should be in senior management;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and public relations skills
- Excellent ICT knowledge in system and network administration;
- Good people management skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to email@example.com on or before 9th February, 2018.
Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not solicit any funds for purposes of recruitment.
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”