Our Client is seeking to hire an instructor for Information Studies.
Salary: 20K – 30K
Responsibilities and duties
- Teach courses in Information Studies.
- Work with students who are taking classes to improve their knowledge or career skills.
- Develop an instructional plan (known as a course outline or syllabus) for the course(s) they teach and ensure that it meets college and department standards
- Plan lessons and assignments
- Work with colleagues to develop or modify the curriculum for the program involving a series of courses.
- Assess students’ progress by grading papers, tests, and other work
- Advise students about which classes to take and how to achieve their goals
- Stay informed about changes and innovations in their field
- Conduct research and experiments to advance knowledge in their fie
Qualifications and Requirements
- Diploma in Information Studies
- A certificate in Technical Education shall be an added advantage
- At least 2- 3 Years’ experience
- Be computer Literate
- Be organized, diligent, mature and honest
- Be willing to work in Machakos County.
- Have a good conduct Certificate.
If you meet the requirements send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “Instructor Information Studies” on or before 15th January 2018.