Job Title: HR Assistant – NGO
Salary: 45k – 50k
Our client is an international NGO supporting businesses that provide energy to off-grid communities across Africa.
They seek to recruit a vibrant candidate to fill the post of a HR Assistant who will be tasked with to providing support to the human resource department
- Provide clerical and administrative support
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Assist in carrying out performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within organization
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Maintenance of office premises and ensuring renewal of necessary licenses.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree/Diploma in HR
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Assistant – NGO) to email@example.com before Thursday 18th January 2017.