Vacancy: Deputy Principal
Jodan College of Technology is a leading technical college located in Thika town. The college remains at the peak for the last decade in offering competitive technical programs to students with a great focus on market driven courses.
In accordance with the governance structure, we wish to announce vacancy for a deputy college principal.
The duties and responsibilities for the aforesaid vacancy will be;
- Assisting the principal in the day to day administration of the college.
- In charge of the implementation of the vision and mission of the college.
- Ensure that proper and acceptable standards of teaching and evaluation are maintained in the college.
- Assist in allocation of duties to departmental heads and staff members.
- Oversee students academic and welfare matters.
- Make recommendations with respect to staff recruitment, probation and promotion within the college.
- Make recommendation with respect to student selection and admission.
1. The applicant should hold a bachelors degree preferably in business administration, strategic management or education. Holders of masters degree will have an added advantage.
2.The applicant should have at least 10 years in teaching experience of which 5 years in an administrative experience preferably at technical
college, demonstrating high level of leadership, planning, performance and reporting skills.
3. Must be registered with Teachers Service Commission (TSC).
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their resume [cv) to:
Jodan college of Technology
P.O Box 6257-01000 Thika
Deadline for application: 31/01/2018