Insurance Sales Executive Job at Jubilee Insurance Co. of Kenya Ltd
Remuneration: This is Purely on Commission basis, as per the Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA) of Kenya, on a Percentage of the Previous Month’s Total Sales done.
The Ideal Insurance Sales Executive
The ideal Sales Executive is attracted to high income, envisions a Career in Insurance Sales, takes part in physical exercise activities to stay fit, a Fast Learner, a Great Communicator, Skilled Listener, Passionate & Enthusiastic about Sales, Creative, Great Planning & Self Organization Skills, able to do Basic Computer Operations e.g. working with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Emailing, etc., possessing Good People Skills, An Early bird – gets to town by 6:30am – Monday to Friday, Committed to Continuous Learning, and a Positive Mental Attitude overall.
- Prospecting for Medical, General, Pensions & Life Insurance Clients
- Approaching Prospective Clients and scheduling appointments with them
- Fact-finding to establish Client Needs and Desires
- Solution Development, Presentation and responding to concerns and queries
- Business Assembly on Policy Purchase and Sales Follow Through
- Solution Delivery and After Sales Service
- Other roles as may be assigned by the Team Manager
- The preferred persons are those already working but looking to change careers.
- If you have completed your studies or coursework and have graduated or are waiting to graduate, you can submit your application.
- A minimum of a Diploma or Degree level education is acceptable.
Mode of Applying
Send your updated CV (with 3 Refs) to Simon.Onkundi@sales.jubileeinsure.com
Start Date and Area of Work
Should be able to Start Immediately and work from Nairobi, Kenya, Full Time.
Feedback to Successful Applicants
Successful Applicants will be notified Within Two Weeks or less, from the date of application.
If not contacted within this time, kindly resubmit the application.