Kenya Medical Research Institute
KEMRI –CCR PHRD (Thika) clinical trials Project is currently looking for a motivated individual to fill in the following position:
To be based in Thika
Job Purpose: To assist in field data collection
- Timely abstraction of data from patients’ charts
- Verify quality of data by comparing abstracted data to source documents
- Ensure facilities have adequate data collection tools and request necessary supplies for the project
- Liaise with the health facility staff to ensure project activities are conducted as scheduled
- Providing project management team with regular feedback on field activities
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
- College diploma in nursing, health records or any health related field
- Experience working in a Comprehensive Care Centre will be an added advantage
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Past experience in electronic data collection using Survey CTO/ ODK desirable
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Terms of Employment: Employment is on a one year renewable contract with a probation period for the first 3 months.
Salary is negotiable within the appropriate grade depending on education, experience and demonstrated competency.
How to Apply:
All applicants must meet each selection criteria detailed in the minimum requirements
Must include a current CV with names of at least 2 referees.
Must include copies of academic and professional certificates
A duly signed application letter indicating the vacancy reference with copies of documents listed above should be sent to: email@example.com not later than 31st January 2018.
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
KEMRI DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS RECRUITMENT PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.