Our Client, The Kenya Bankers Association (KBA – www.kba.co.ke) is registered as an Industry Association whose mandate include promoting industry development and economic growth by engaging the government and sector regulator, Central Bank of Kenya (CBK).
The main aim of the Association is to cater for the interests of the member banks in negotiating terms and conditions of service of its unionisable employees and as far as possible standardize management practices so as to ensure harmony in the industry.
They are now inviting applications for dynamic professionals to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for sales and marketing, supporting and developing customer relationships, providing effective leadership in building a high performing culture within sales and product teams, establishing best practices and operational excellence within the defined business area in line with company policies and strategic intent.
- Developing sales and marketing strategies, creating and executing marketing programs targeted at banks, institutions, and other identified clients
- Collaborating with other senior team members in the development and implementation of the Company’s broader corporate and communication strategy.
- Coordinating and enforcing branding guidelines and standards across departments and business lines with focus on generating ideas and content for advertising
- Championing the articulation and development of a focused business strategy in alignment with the Company’s overall strategic objectives
- Assessing, structuring and negotiating expansion opportunities with consistent standards and discipline within the Company’s risk/return preferences
- Developing and maintaining rewarding business relationships with business leaders and leading the development of strategic alliances/ partnership with appropriate businesses
- Ensuring the implementation of Group policies and procedures and adequate systems to monitor proper adherence
- Overseeing the preparation of the business marketing budget, in line with the business strategies and growth plans, and monitoring its implementation
- Overseeing and coordinating the development and continuous customization of existing and new payments products or services to meet customer needs and expectations. Identifying new customers and revenue streams to increase market reach and revenue.