Career Opportunity: Business Development Manager
Koppert Biological Systems (K) Ltd. ¡s a subsidiary of Koppert B.V. Netherlands -the international market leader in the field of natural / biological crop protection.
We are diversifying our focus from high—value crops and venturing into new market segments, specifically the cereals (maize & wheat) and small-holder vegetables, whereby we have new and interesting products to offer.
We are looking for a dynamic and creative individual to undertake the business development role as described below.
The incumbent’s principle responsibilities will include:
- Undertake strategic and tactical functions in order to guarantee successful product commercialization in the new market segments.
- Support the technical sales team achieve their goals by strategically undertaking appropriate efforts.
- Assist in appropriately positioning products for the designated market segments.
- Together with the technical sales team, establish, develop and maintain good business relationships with current and prospective customers and distributors.
- Ensure optimal product management by distributors and manage the supply chain to meet this need.
- Offer training and technical support to appointed agents, distributors, agrovet shops & farmers to ensure proper knowledge and use of Koppert products.
- Jointly with other team members, manage a growing team of seasonal product promoters.
- Liaise with appropriate stakeholders in order to partner and leverage joint efforts to efficiently achieve set goals.