Kenya Tea Development Agency (MS) Ltd is a key player in the tea industry providing management services to the smallholder tea sub-sector for efficient production, processing and marketing of quality teas.
To ensure continued success and growth, we are seeking dynamic and highly talented individuals to join our management team in the following exciting and challenging positions.
To be considered you must be computer literate, proactive and resilient.
You must possess strong communication, analytical, organizational, planning and interpersonal skills.
Clerk of Works
(One Year Contract)
The Role: Reporting to the Head of Projects, the successful candidate will supervise construction on site under direction from the consultants.
- Interpreting contract documents on site;
- Confirming and approving setting out of works on a daily basis;
- Confirming work measurements on site and keep records;
- Recording daily activities including plant on site;
- Ensuring all project documentation and requirements are in place before and during construction;
How to apply
Please visit our website www.ktdateas.com/recruit and apply online not later than 19th January 2018.