Kenya Tea Development Agency (MS) Ltd is a key player in the tea industry providing management services to the smallholder tea sub-sector for efficient production, processing and marketing of quality teas.
To ensure continued success and growth, we are seeking dynamic and highly talented individuals to join our management team in the following exciting and challenging positions.
To be considered you must be computer literate, proactive and resilient.
You must possess strong communication, analytical, organizational, planning and interpersonal skills.
Head of Secretarial and Governance
The Role: Reporting to the Group Company Secretary, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Secretarial services function and ensuring compliance with statutory requirements (in relation to Company Law matters) by KTDA [H], its subsidiaries and the managed factory Companies.
- Ensuring the research and review of Good Corporate Governance policies and best practices for the Group;
- Liaising with other departments for the effective provision of secretarial services by the division;
- Supervising co-ordination and preparation of KTDA Managed Factories and Company meetings;
- Taking minutes for KTDA Holdings, subsidiary and committee meetings;
- Supervising set up and maintain the shareholders register of the KTDA Group and associated companies;
- Supervising allotment and allocation of shares for all KTDA Group and associated companies including managing the share allotment control systems and procedures;
- Supervising the preparation and issuance of share certificates;
- Coordinating the processing and effecting of dividend payment to shareholders;
- Overseeing the verification of statutory returns with the Registrar of companies;
- Overseeing the electoral process for Directors of the factory companies and KTDA associated companies;
- Supervising the updating of the Memorandums and articles and maintenance of Company the Minute Books of the respective companies;
- Attending and resolve Shareholder queries and issues;
- Supervising the filing of statutory returns and notifications to the Registrar of Companies;
- Overseeing the preparation and submission of election notices;
- Facilitating assigned meetings within the KTDA Group;
How to Apply
Please visit our website www.ktdateas.com/recruit and apply online not later than 19th January 2018.