Lean Solutions Group is a consultancy firm dealing with energy management (Solar, Energy Audits, boiler conversion) and briquette manufacture.
It seeks to fill the position of Sales Intern. This is a great opportunity that gives you the chance to hone and launch a career in sales by joining an exciting, high-growth, young start up in the Energy Management space.
NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
Personality and enthusiasm are the key qualities we’re looking for.
Paid Sales Interns (2)
Candidates for the entry-level inside sales representatives should show the following capabilites:
- Confident – able to confidently and easily engage in conversations with potential clients and customers
- Persistent – sticks to assignments until they are completed in spite of challenges
- Persuasive – able to influence others to their views and open them to new ideas
- Self-starter -able to figure out the best way to accomplish their objectives with a minimum of guidance and supervision
- Competitive – likes to win
- Intellectually curious – likes to learn new things; able to defend their position but exercises humility to learn new ways
Our Marketing Internships provides thorough workplace experience in the following:
- Innovative marketing campaigns
- Sales and customer acquisition
- Client relationship management
- Product placement
- Trade shows & retail events
- Team leadership
- Project management and coordination
If you’d like to gain hands on experience in the Marketing field, apply today!
- Working knowledge of Computer Applications will have an added advantage
- Diploma or Bachelors education in a relevant program.
Applicants to submit their applications which should include a 1 page cover letter and CV stating their qualifications and suitability.
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receiving applications is 15/01/2018.
Lean Solutions Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.