A large commercial law firm seeks to recruit the following:
A Litigation Advocate
The ideal candidate should: –
- Be an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya, with a current Practicing Certificate.
- Have at least 5 years post admission working experience in a busy Law firm.
- Be computer literate.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills and have the ability to handle work pressure.
- Have the ability to work with minimum or no supervision.
- Be a person of unquestionable integrity with a high sense of professionalism.
- Be proactive, self-motivated and aggressive
If you fit the above descriptions, you may submit your application together with a copy of your curriculum vitae, copies of the academic certificates, 2 coloured passport size photographs and your day time telephone contacts to: –
The Office Manager
P.O. Box 45707 — 00100
On or before 30th January 2018.