Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Logistics Officer position for one of our clients.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Advise business and shareholders on local, national, and international factors affecting the buying and selling of products and services.
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 22nd January 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: email@example.com clearly marking – “Logistics Officer”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.