Vacant Position: Logistics Sales Executive – Kenya and Uganda
- Identify potential customers and register opportunities in place; relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
- Securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
- Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales
- Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
- Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
- Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform a minimum of those into revenue generating business.
- Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
- Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings.
- Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
- Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
- Maintain records of customer details / sales visits in place.
- Follow up with clients for out standings supported by the Finance Controller.
- Minimum 5 years Sales experience in Freight Forwarding / Logistics
- Self-motivator / Aggressive / Ambitious
- Fluent English
- Microsoft Office
- Project Logistics/ Off-shore Logistics experience an advantage
Interested candidates should send a copy of their detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the country they would like to work. Eg LOGISTICS SALES EXECUTIVE UGANDA.